Hello - Welcome to our Policy and Procedures
Please text if your lash stylist if you are going to be late 5-10 minutes late (386-795-2912). Your treatment time will be shortened to accommodate your lateness: therefore meaning you will only get the service that can be provided with your remaining appointment time. We are not able to extend your appointment time to accommodate your lateness.
If you are more than 15 minutes late, your appointment will be canceled and your service fee will not be refunded or adjusted. This is considered a NO SHOW
At Lash Life Beauty Company we offer free revision to clients who experience more than 40% of their lashes falling off within the FIRST THREE (3) days.
We also provide revisions for feedbacks that are minor in nature; taking 45 minutes or less to fix.
1. The client must contact us no more than three (3) days after the client has gotten a set of eyelashes.
2. The revision appointment must be no more than seven (7) days from the date of the actual previous appointment or seven (7) days from their notification.
3. We offer the following revision services. The nature of the revision that the client receives will depend on the nature of the feedback being resolved.
a. Minor revision: Extra time added to a booked appointment or an independently booked appointment: 10, 20, 30 or 45 minutes
b. Major revision: Individual appointment: 45 mins, 1 hour, 90mins, full set
4. Refunds ARE NOT GIVEN FOR PAST APPOINTMENTS: Please see refund policy for further details.
If the Client wants a Revision.
1. The revision request must come within three (3) days of the client appointment
If NOT An Appointment for review is scheduled within two (2) days of the request:
If there are 50% or more lashes remaining the lash therapist will decide if a revision is to be scheduled. If the decision is to schedule it must be made within two (2)days of the feedback.
If there are 40% or fewer lashes remaining this is a major revision and the lash therapist will decide if a revision is to be scheduled.
2. ALL Revision Appointment must be scheduled within seven (7) days of your set appointment. We want to ensure that we are adequately fixing the feedback at the appropriate time.
3. If the client can not come in within seven days of their set appointment they void their right to a Revision.